Washington, D.C. – Congresswoman Elise Stefanik’s E-PAC dedicated to electing more Republican women to Congress, has announced the formal endorsement of Julia Letlow for Congress for Special Election in Louisiana’s 5th Congressional District. E-PAC is pledging to raise and donate a minimum of 30,000 dollars to Julia’s campaign pre-run-off. Building off the historic success of electing Republican women in 2020, the endorsement of Julia Letlow marks the first E-PAC endorsement of the 2022 cycle.
“Julia Letlow has bravely picked up the torch to continue the mission her late husband started, to deliver real results to the people of Louisiana’s 5th Congressional District. A native of Monroe, Louisiana, Julia is a mother and professional in education who has dedicated her life to promote and advocate for higher education in Louisiana. Julia Letlow has my full endorsement.”
“I believe it’s crucial for Republican women to step up and run for office to gain more seats at the table. I’m running for Congress for my children and for yours; to carry the torch for the greatest generations who have gone before us and to the ones who will follow behind us,” said Julia Letlow.
E-PAC Fast Facts:
- Raised and donated over $1.1 million for GOP Women candidates in the 2020 cycle.
- Raised over $350,000 for other Republican women through digital efforts in less than a year.
- Donated over $500,000 to female candidates and committees that were supporting them last cycle.
- Bundled an additional $250,000 for female candidates during the last cycle.
- Pioneered the use of WinRed’s cutting-edge fundraising technology to help Republican candidates raise the money they needed to succeed.
- Utilized WinRed’s revenue shares and conduit panels to benefit dozens of other Republican candidates through every single donation to Elise for Congress and E-PAC.
- Worked to change the narrative and outcome for Republican women running for Congress throughout the 2020 cycle, resulting in the YEAR OF THE REPUBLICAN WOMAN.